Around Thanksgiving time, we can’t help but take note of all the things in our life that bring us true joy and happiness. For pet owners, our fur-babies are at the top of our “thankful” list. Throughout the year, we have the great honor and privilege of getting to know the most loving pet parents. So this year we decided to turn to Facebook and ask you, our customers and loyal fans, the reasons you’re thankful for your pet. The responses were so heartfelt that we couldn’t help but share them with all of you.
- “I love our dogs because they love unconditionally and never judge. All they know is love. They never see any flaws in anyone. Something that most humans cannot do. They are completely happy just to have my company when most of us take people we love the most for granted at times. They always remind me about what really matters.” – Diana Lee-Nguyen
- “I am thankful for my Boy for SO SOOO many reasons. But mostly because of his amazing unconditional love! I rescued him almost 3 years ago & he makes me laugh every single day! I also have Dallas! I have had her since a tiny kitten! I am thankful for how perfect she is! (Some kitties are naughty LoL) I am thankful for her personality when she decides to just take off nascaring around the house. And her purr! She purrs so hard sometimes she squeaks!” 🐶💙😇 – Hahnna L Brown
- “Thankful for the laughter, and even the tears, because it means I was loved completely and unconditionally.” – Helen Fowler
- “I adore my bella!!! To tell the truth, I like animals more than a lot of people I know.” – Michele Ann Skinner
- “Thankful for my pets because they make me laugh everyday, and love me unconditionally!” – Andrea Bergman
- “I’m so thankful for my best friend Jaxx! I have had him since he was 10 weeks old. He’s 8 now. He’s always silly with me and he never makes fun of me. He makes me smile, when I’m sad. He’s always there for me, no matter what! I’m very lucky to have him in my life. I couldn’t imagine it without him. 🐺❤” – Rachel Collins
- “Constant companion.” – Kathleen Quinn Lubahn
- “My pets have always grounded me and calmed my storms.” – Jodell Hinojosa
- “Unconditional love.” – Cindy Hulsey
Have a reason to add to the list? Visit our Facebook page!
Our pets fill the roles of comedian, entertainer, protector, companion and friend. They lift our spirits in the hard times. And they make the good times even better. Thanks for sharing your pets with us. We are honored you choose us to help feed and care for your loved ones. We wish you and all of your loved ones a Happy Thanksgiving!
If you like what you just read and would like to receive more Pet Pros tips, as well as special in-store offers, sign-up for our email!
P.S. We think spam is as bad as pet poo and promise to only send you the good stuff.